MG4 - First UK dealer hands on photos and specifications

If they are then the question is where - they aren't at the dealers yet so must either all be hidden at the docks or Longbridge. My guess is that they are on a ship arriving early next week.
This is no ship don’t know where it is but definitely not a ship.
1663398484107.png

Mine has.

4 in September and then a further 9 from the second batch (estimated late November).

Do they know colours and specs? Or just numbers?

I'd like to think that MG UK has tried to match the specs/colours to the early orders for each dealer as far as possible.

I was told by my dealer the second batch will be in October.
To be fair, that was the info given to me at the start of September. It may be a different time line now.

When I pick up my car later this month, I will ask re: expected delivery date for second batch, and what, out of the nine cars, will be available. Should any of you members be interested in purchasing one. 👍

I am one of the unlucky ones whose Trophy expected next week, turned out to be a SE now waiting for a phone call from dealer to see if there is any chance of a Trophy turning up!! was also told that the next batch are expected next month? desperate now as I sold our only car 3 weeks ago so we can buy the MG4 outright, gutted 😓

desperate now as I sold our only car 3 weeks ago so we can buy the MG4 outright, gutted 😓
This is the problem, you sell on your only car then there is a delay 😩.
A few ZS EV ( Gen 1 ) owners did the same when the prices were really strong and they are still awaiting delivery of their Gen2 models.
I know somebody who has been with a car for almost 7 months now !.
Relying on family to give him lifts each and every week.
I don’t think the MG4 will suffer massive delays ( hopefully ).

Same here, my old car was collected yesterday, relying on my wife's car for a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed.

Sometimes, we are told, 'less is more' and if the French are paying the same as us for the car and they get a heat pump included I'm still going to be very annoyed.
Pre heat or cool the car when plugged into a charger, whether it’s at home or on the move. I have done this with my Kona, and have no, or extremely little loss in miles.

Pre heat or cool the car when plugged into a charger, whether it’s at home or on the move. I have done this with my Kona, and have no, or extremely little loss in miles.
Thanks for that, I've doing that with my Outlander phev for 7 years now and it's been great using the phone app from the bedroom window to pre heat and defrost while watching the neighbours scraping away at their iced up cars🙂

I'm not in the first batch but that may be a good thing if they drop the VAT rate by 5% as rumoured.

Fiscal event(budget) is supposed to be the 22nd, I'm in the first batch, only paid £100 deposit. So if they do cut vat, hopefully it'll help us all.
Knowing my luck, it'll probably just be 5% off VAT on petrol.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 541 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back