MG4 Mats Availability

Brilliant thanks for updating me.
I pick my MG4 up tomorrow and as the weather is a bit crap I might still get some generic mats anyway for now.
Or see if some old ones in the garage are decent enough and can be made to fit for for time being
I've some old Audi Q5 mats that are just sat there might be worth getting the Stanley knife out and use them for a week or so to keep the carpets clean until the new ones arrive
My order has moved to finishing too 🙂. In the mean time I butchered a hole in my old ZS mat 😂

My order has moved to finishing too 🙂. In the mean time I butchered a hole in my old ZS mat 😂
I also ordered and had the emails saying they were in production and then in finishing. I suspected these were generic emails so I checked in with them and unfortunately they are. They advised mats will be with me/us in November as originally advised.

Last edited:
I also ordered and had the emails saying they were in production and then in finishing. I suspected these were generic emails so I checked in with them and unfortunately they are. They advised mats will be with me/us in November as originally advised.
I thought they might be generic.
Definitely need something for the mean time then

I bought some cheap ones from Halfords but am using the driver mat on passenger's side and vice versa due to the shape/footrest position etc but they do the trick for now!

I have preferred mine from carmats.co.uk, I've not got them yet but they were only 20 odd quid and their supposed to be fitted.

I'll let you know what they're like when they arrive but thought I'd let you know where you can order them from.

AP

I have just ordered the heavy duty rubber ones from carmats.co for the incoming MG4. I hope they are decent as the price was reduced £39 +p&P which took it to £42. Been Quoted end of Nov for these mats to arrive, car is not due till around Xmas. If MG can do ones of the quality that we have in the Yeti and Superb then I would consider upgrading. The ones in the Yeti were around £50 approx 5 years ago and are still in superb condition.

Will there/could there be a boot mat available in the future?

In our current car, we've got a mat with a little flap that folds out to protect the boot sill from scratches etc - particularly useful with dogs jumping in and out. Something similar to that would be great!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 493 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back