MG4 Mats Availability

Will there/could there be a boot mat available in the future?

In our current car, we've got a mat with a little flap that folds out to protect the boot sill from scratches etc - particularly useful with dogs jumping in and out. Something similar to that would be great!
@webmonkeyash

Any thoughts on producing something

I'm sure it's mentioned earlier in this thread - they do plan to make a boot mat, but the timing is unknown just now.
I did see mention of the boot mat early on in the thread but I was wondering more specifically if one with a protective flap would be possible - they're surprisingly useful

Car boot liners for dogs often have a flap that will fold out over the bumper with the added advantage they also go up the sides and back. You don't have to get one with paw prints on though

I ordered mine here:

Chorley Motor Group eBay listing

It‘s a legit MG dealer selling genuine accessories. The parts manager told me that he put in a large order for these several months ago when the part became available.

Hope this helps some other owners who are looking for genuine mats.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Just spoke to Dan at car mats.co.uk for an update on my preorder:
“The pattern for the MG4 mats has now passed all testing and preorders all are entering production today.
We would expect these to begin shipping early next week.
You will receive a tracking link the evening your order is dispatched.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.”

I've got Mg4 car mats. Bought them with the car from Richmond MG in Southampton. £66 if I recall.

“The pattern for the MG4 mats has now passed all testing and preorders all are entering production today.
Ironically sent a similar email last night and received the same reply.
Fingers crossed they won't be much longer now 🤞🏻

Is ther some place where i can order them ?

Ironically sent a similar email last night and received the same reply.
Fingers crossed they won't be much longer now 🤞🏻

You maybe interested to hear that I was one of the “testers” in my MG4 and have been working with Dan to get the fit of the mats just right. The latest ones sent out were a very good fit and just need the heel pad moving back slightly which they will do for the final version.

They have been very quick with manufacture, delivery and communication so would happily recommend them 👍🏻👍🏻

You maybe interested to hear that I was one of the “testers” in my MG4 and have been working with Dan to get the fit of the mats just right. The latest ones sent out were a very good fit and just need the heel pad moving back slightly which they will do for the final version.

They have been very quick with manufacture, delivery and communication so would happily recommend them 👍🏻👍🏻
Thanks Dan, really looking forward to getting them.

Just had my dispatch note for my preorder :)

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 512 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 87 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back