MG4 Mats Availability

Awesome! We shipped nearly all the pre-orders today 🙌

We've found so far that MG don't always put the clips in the footwell in exactly the same spot.

There is some movement in clips in our mats as the clip is smaller than the hole so can be adjusted.

If the clips are a long way out, then the clips in the footwell can be unscrewed and screwed back into the right place.

Look forward to the feedback 🙏

Awesome! We shipped nearly all the pre-orders today 🙌

We've found so far that MG don't always put the clips in the footwell in exactly the same spot.

There is some movement in clips in our mats as the clip is smaller than the hole so can be adjusted.

If the clips are a long way out, then the clips in the footwell can be unscrewed and screwed back into the right place.

Look forward to the feedback 🙏
Will there be a rubber version of the MG4 mats?

I have the rubber with red due any day. Prefer rubber Autumn to Spring then change to carpet. I will wait to here from members on best carpet mats to order for the Spring.

I have the rubber with red due any day. Prefer rubber Autumn to Spring then change to carpet. I will wait to here from members on best carpet mats to order for the Spring.
I'd be really grateful for a picture when you get them. Got some cheap carpet mats which to be fair are doing a job but thinking of getting some rubber. Would like to see how they look first if poss

Looking forward to my order from carmats.

Ordered some sill protectors as mentioned by another poster and a boot liner (£20) through AliExpress today. It'll take ages for them to arrive, but hey ho.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 512 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 87 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back