MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

Another useless snip-it. The Yamaha Tricity 300 can be driven on a car licence without having to pass any motorbike qualifications.
1686836560227.png

Just seen my first MG4 that isn't mine!

Holborn Blue SE spotted driving north on Newington Road, Edinburgh, at about 4.30 this afternoon. The car looked to be an absolute twin of my own. The driver wouldn't have noticed me, because I was in a no 37 bus travelling south to pick up my car which was parked in a side street just outside the city restricted parking zone.

For a moment, when I saw that car, I thought, good grief, has someone nicked my car? I was slightly relieved to see Caliban neatly parked in Gordon Terrace exactly where I left him.

We've identified this sighting as @Alix of this parish. Woo-hoo!

Saw a grey MG4 today, waved but it was on a bend and don't think they saw me. In Hambrook, Bristol about 4:45pm. Anyone here?
Saw them again today but my wave went unresponded to again. I will keep waving at this MG4 (and any others I spot) until I get a response (even it is of the 1 or 2 finger salute variety!) :ROFLMAO:

Such a common car.
Driving north on the M5 towards Bristol, I was passed by 2 other MG4.
One was a red one and then a black one going pretty quickly in the outside lane.
And the day before I saw an orange learner car parked in Burnham on Sea.

Orange trophy spotted on A4 heading into Bristol by Brislington park & ride about 1:15pm. Waved, no response.
Tonight, grey trophy parked up in The Venue car park, Cribbs Causeway. No possibility of wave as car empty.
Seems to be a growing number in Bristol area.

Finally saw an orange one in the wild yesterday - Near Mold at around 2:30-2:45pm.
Wonder if it's the one that was on display at Gallagher's of Sandycroft while I was waiting for my blue?

If anyone sees a blue Trophy in the NE Wales area, it's probably me. I've not seen another blue around here.

I overtook an orange Trophy at J32 M4 about 9.05 this morning on the way to Cwmcarn Forest bike trails. When I got there another was charging in one of the bays, if I'd have needed a charge I would have parked next to it, but parked opposite instead.

Apologies to the blue 4 that waved to me on Unthank road early afternoon today - if I'd spotted you in time I wouldn't have left you hanging! You're the first friendly I've come across.

I never knew that about the three-wheel cars!Own one
We learn something new and useless every day!
Owned one in purple even has reverse great, drive that on my full bike licence back in the 70’s.
The looks I got passing cars in the outside lane of the M4 cracking 70! 🤣 Those were the days my friends.

White SE Driving down my road in Benfleet yesterday.
Was it you?

I've also spotted an Blue trophy and And Orange trophy locally .
Maybe the ideal A13 Commuting car ?!

I have a silver ZS EV. When I drove it out of a Waitrose car park one day, there was a same car stopping on my right at traffic light. Then they drove forward over stopping line probably for me to see them. I am regreting that I did not wave to them. I just want say hello here that I saw you.
Spotted both a grey and than a red MG4 out and about in Bristol today. Waved to them as usual. No response as usual. My daughter said give up dad, you're just being sad. NO WAY.

I have a silver ZS EV. When I drove it out of a Waitrose car park one day, there was a same car stopping on my right at traffic light. Then they drove forward over stopping line probably for me to see them. I am regreting that I did not wave to them. I just want say hello here that I saw you.
They might not see your hello on this forum unless they have an MG4 as well as a ZS 😁

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back