MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

Black MG4 spotted on Ashley Down Road, Bristol around 5pm today. Waved, they saw me, and then gave me a strange look/double take. Think they were trying to work out if they knew me. No, just a fellow owner, give me a wave! :ROFLMAO:
Shout out for Bristol. I was driving through the dreaded Brislington and saw an orange one. And then along the Avon Ring Road toward Warmley and saw a grey one. As I have said, common car. The people's EV car.

EA3F2BEF-3E67-4757-B444-232F7FAD9F02.jpeg

Came back to my car tonight to this little treat. Didn’t notice at first as approached the drivers side. Popped Dudley in reverse and thought, phwar that’s a nice looking car in the next space. 🤣 had to get out and take the shot.

Amazing, I haven't seen another MG4 for several weeks, then on a short trip today from Helston to Penzance, I passed an Orange Trophy and a white one with a broken back window (covered in cling film), both heading in the other direction. Becoming 'common' perhaps 😁.

Black MG4 spotted on Ashley Down Road, Bristol around 5pm today. Waved, they saw me, and then gave me a strange look/double take. Think they were trying to work out if they knew me. No, just a fellow owner, give me a wave! :ROFLMAO:
Could have been me, often up and down Ashley Down Road. Will try and wave next time!

Saw an orange one at Treeton this morning flashed and waved, got a wave back. 😊

Travelling home today saw three MG4s.
Grey one Heading to Burley from Ringwood, no wave
Blue one heading south on A36, no wave
Blue one heading into Bath on A46, no wave

Sad times :cry:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 538 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.4%
  • No