MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

I have seen a white trophy on the M90 just outside Perth and an orange trophy in Fife

An SE in blue was parked next to my orange Trophy when we came out of our local Lidl last week...

Should have taken a picture of both cars...
It seems they are so rare, they need the company of their own breed for comfort - ( sorry in David Attenborough mode again) 🤣🤣

Keep seeing a blue one sitting at the premier inn charger in kettering most mornings going to work, plate ending on vag, sitting there taunting me, since i am after a blue one, been on order since they opened the books in august :(

Popped to our local Tesco ( North Wales ) today, in our ZS EV LR.
As I was walking out of the store, spotted my first MG4 in the flesh, just leaving.
Did not get chance to identify the model, but it was finished in the volcano orange colour.
Wow ….. it is a bright colour okay.
Not sure if it was a local car, or just paying a visit to one of the four 7Kw posts.

Popped to our local Tesco ( North Wales ) today, in our ZS EV LR.
As I was walking out of the store, spotted my first MG4 in the flesh, just leaving.
Did not get chance to identify the model, but it was finished in the volcano orange colour.
Wow ….. it is a bright colour okay.
Not sure if it was a local car, or just paying a visit to one of the four 7Kw posts.
Volcano Orange means it would have been a Trophy :)

Hi boys picket my MG4 LR Trophy up last Friday, is it me or is there no way to turn the car off locking the car with the button or remote - seems strange - HELP

Hi boys picket my MG4 LR Trophy up last Friday, is it me or is there no way to turn the car off locking the car with the button or remote - seems strange - HELP
Do you mean whilst you’re still sitting in the car, Tom?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 511 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back