MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

So apart from leaky oil pan - not being able to switch off infotainment emergency driver awareness- being locked in…. What else has MG done for us?
I don’t care anymore …cos picking up MG4 Sunday morning!!!
And just hope all issues sorted🤞🤞🤞
Not a lot really - for an EV it’s exceptional value for money, very happy with ours - the only major gripe is the lack of memory for car settings, I guess it’s a bit like myself in that I only remember certain things each day.

Not a lot really - for an EV it’s exceptional value for money, very happy with ours - the only major gripe is the lack of memory for car settings, I guess it’s a bit like myself in that I only remember certain things each day.
I think my wife will definitely agree with you on you last point🤣

Spoke too soon - dealer just informed me they are awaiting further software updates and will now be Tuesday/Wednesday pick up. At least I know exactly where it is now.
If I start pining wife says she will drive me up to dealer to see and touch it🤣😂

Saw this bright one on a rainy day today in Tong - didn’t manage to see the owner though!
98F95E68-CDE8-4A1D-9838-0872B0FE925F.jpeg

Have a camden grey trophy in Mill Hill / London … never seen any apart from the one i test driven in Bushey MG

Orange trophy spotted in Essex on the A130 southbound this morning at around 11.15.Just at the SWF /Wickford turn off.
Only the second I've seen in the wild!

Spotted a white MG4 parked up and pulling a cheeky charge on a single 7Kw post at M&S at Cheshire Oaks retail outlet yesterday,
Parked our ZS LR facelift around the corner.
We see more and more EV’s every time we park up lately.

Seen one black and one white MG4 SE in Epping Essex - but have not seen my blue or the fabled Orange - I only know it exists because I test drove one in Chelmsford

Spotted someone on the A54 near Tarvin (Esso Garage) heading towards Chester this morning around 10:30 - think it was Camden grey but can't be sure

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 511 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back