MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

Spotted a holborn blue SE in the village of Arncroach on my way back from Pittenweem. This is the first MG4 I’ve seen in my neck of the woods. 😎
Ticked of blue, white and orange in Fife now, possibly the same blue one👍

.... although I started this thread, and realise that there (their?) are a lot of us here on this forum, I'm still yet to see a fellow MG4 out and about on the open road! :(:( (5K+miles in england, scotland & wales, todate!)

A month ago in Preston I was driving along with two trophy ev4 behind me. Mine is white, others orange and blue. The only part that freaked me out was our registration plates were all the same expect for the last letter which was going up in sequence E,F,G.

We were shouting wtf is going on! We never see an EV4! NOW TWO WITH ITS NUMBER BROS AND SISTER.

One in a million moment.

Saw an Orange Trophy one in the Sheffield Ecclesfield area last week. Bearing in mind the MG dealer is on the doorstep that's the first one I've seen outside of the dealership! Looked great!

Totally unrelated- but saw a British racing green MG GT circa 1970 or earlier wire spoke wheels and high chrome spotlights on front in Loughton - just wished I could have snapped it with phone. Just seeing the familiar MG badge on front and wheel hubs brought a tear to my eye,,, memories of a bygone age.

Totally unrelated- but saw a British racing green MG GT circa 1970 or earlier wire spoke wheels and high chrome spotlights on front in Loughton - just wished I could have snapped it with phone. Just seeing the familiar MG badge on front and wheel hubs brought a tear to my eye,,, memories of a bygone age.
Don't worry about the old badged car bring a tear to your eyes, there's plenty of new ones doing it now 😱

Who parked next to me in Corby on Saturday (4th Feb)? Both me and my son got far too excited about it and he wouldn’t stop talking about our “car friend” all day.

Both same spec cars. Black Trophy’s.
B7A4C041-968F-4192-A22A-461C978F29F7.jpeg

Holborn Blue MG4 SE (CF72xxx) heading along the Lesmahagow Road towards Sandford at about 5.15 tonight ... anyone here? (I was behind you for a short while in Mrs Guru's white Dacia Sandero).

White Trophy on the A322 heading towards the M3 J3 roundabout at about 4:30pm today. Anyone on here driving that ?..... looked very clean 🌟

There are a few in Stoke on Trent but then again we have two MG dealers very close together. Picked my MG4 Orange up yesterday after having the ZS EV for 2 years.
I have also seen another Orange Trophy in Stoke. Seems like a nice car, much improved on the SE I test drove.
I saw an Orange Trophy in Alsager before mine, so now there are at least two - I’m around Stoke & Newcastle plenty so give a wave next time you see one 🙂

Black Trophy, Just like mine in Washington on the A1231 at 10.30 am Sat 11th . I was in my other car and waved because i thought it was my wife! that's only the second one ive seen and the other was in a crematorium car park!!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 523 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back