MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

Spotted an orange Trophy parked on Morningside Road in Edinburgh tonight. For some reason I haven't seen that many orange ones around

Blue Trophy spotted in the car park of Lidl in Penicuik around 4pm this afternoon... For a second I wondered how my car ended up there lol

Spotted another trophy, a white one this time, heading northbound on the A702 on the stretch between Easter Howgate and Hillend around 6:10pm this afternoon

23 plate Smurf Trophy this morning on Threestanes Road, Strathaven. I don't need to ask if it was anyone here, because it wasn't ... I recognised the driver (one of my Table Tennis Club attendees) but I hadn't realised he has an MG4. :)

Black SE on the A702 travelling north through Carlops, at 12.30 this afternoon. I find the black ones less distinctively obvious as MG4s, and didn't clock it in time to wave. I was in the Smurf travelling south.

Tango Trophy (24 reg ending sfx) heading towards Penzance about 0920 on the dual carriageway (Longrock bypass).
Hazards were on and other traffic appeared to be going faster. Hope you weren't in 'limp mode'. Do EVs even have such a thing ? 🤔

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back