MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

I've done this in my ICE car and parked next to them just for fun :LOL:

stalking.jpg

My wife loudly exclaimed as we saw a white Trophy pull out of a junction near the pub beer garden we were sitting in closeby to Darwen, Lancashire on Sunday afternoon. The locals thought she'd seen a celebrity and I think were a bit disappointed when it was just a small electric hatchback.

I thought I was the nerd!

I attended a meeting of the Yorkshire EV club yesterday. There were 4 Trophy’s there - 2 orange, my blue one and one black one plus a grey SE LR.

It was the most popular car there and seeing the orange ones close up for the same time I was very taken by the colour. Mind you my blue one got many compliments.

Two today. Grey/black on the Broadfield Tesco roundabout in Aylesbury. You probably wondered why a Nissan Leaf was waving at you like a nutter. Blue SE seen from office windows near Sainsbury’s Aylesbury… work colleagues probably wondering why I started waving in the middle of a (rare) in person meeting. 🤣 Also, forgot I was in the Leaf today and tried to do a BMW off the lights… whoopsie.

I still haven't seen a single kindred spirit. The friends I've been staying with this week told me that last week they thought they saw a white MG4 using the charging station 50 yards from their house - well, they said it was definitely an MG and it looked like the picture I had sent them of my car, but in white. I was hoping it might visit again during my stay, but if it did, I didn't see it.

They are all hiding in Wiltshire. I got mine yesterday but the two weeks leading up to delivery I clocked one of each colour.

I can be found commuting out of Swindon, will return a flash and a wave if I see one! Black MG4 SE

They are all hiding in Wiltshire. I got mine yesterday but the two weeks leading up to delivery I clocked one of each colour.

I can be found commuting out of Swindon, will return a flash and a wave if I see one! Black MG4 SE

There's definitely a few around, had my Orange just over a month and seen pretty much all colours around in various places... Oddly today I passed the window on my landing to see a Blue one drive past my house, they're everywhere :ROFLMAO:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 501 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back