MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

I ordered my MG4 back in May, got it 4 of Sept (yes a 73 plate). In those months I was checking everywhere I went to see if I could see another MG4, never saw one so was pretty certain I was going to be the only one round where I live (West Cumbria).

Turned up to work with it and what do I find, a Orange MG trophy (23 plate), which I parked opposite. No idea how I had never seen it before!

Yo how's going everyone?

You have been spotted, silver/grey MG4 at Cobham M25 services. We had eye contact and smiles too near ionity charging points.

Hello folks, I bought my Camden Grey MG4 Trophy in June, a week later I met a friend in Home Bargains car park here in Lockerbie...with self same model😃 Whilst comparing notes, in rolled another in Holborn Blue😃. They've been selling like hot cakes around here. Very often I come across one near Annan and he always gives me a flash of the lights and a wave. Seems to happen a lot. I was over in Newcastle during August Bank holiday and two MG4 owners gave me a wave as we progressed in the traffic.

I'm feeling all out in the cold. Two blue ones and a white one on the road, and a Tango at a motorway charging station. In almost six months. (The first blue one was @alix of this parish.)

Orange Trophy (73 plate) approaching the roundabout under the old castle in Strathaven this evening, around 6.45pm. I waved (Grey SE) but got no response.

Haven't waved at either of the three trophies I've seen in our area, two orange one red and they haven't waved either. Perfectly happy with that.😁

It's rare that I don't see one on my way to and from work, only 10 miles each way, loads of them around Southampton now. 4 of us in tesco at Bursledon yesterday. 2 others within a few hundred meters of my house.

Orange trophy spotted (mutual wave) by the Little Owl in Chester this afternoon. Anyone on here?

Stopped on a street in Stamford yesterday, to allow a Grey 4 reverse off her drive.

Knowing smiles exchanged :)

White Trophy spotted parking up a few bays along from me in the car park of Tesco in Penicuik, as I was about to leave. Exchanged a few words with the driver, he's a very happy bunny.

Spotted 4 in one day again as I was visiting family over in East Kilbride; one grey near the town centre at ~5pm, one blue coming the other way into the Whirlies roundabout, then a red and a blue on the M8.

I haven't been in East Kilbride, but I've been known to frequent the M8. Not in the last few days though. My total score, nearly six months and over 4,500 miles, is you in Newington Road, another blue at Hillend, a white in Loanhead, an orange Trophy at Abington service station, and a white in Penicuik (Tesco car park) the day before yesterday.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back