MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

There are now a number nr me in Essex .
A white se
An orange trophy
A blue se
A black trophy
A blue x power.
Yeah, I live in a small Essex town and there are so many we formed a mini convoy of four the other day on one of the roads into town (two grey, a blue and a white, all trophy)

Saw a few on my trip down to Leicester this week, white 23 plate at the Premier Inn in Harrogate, an orange one going south on the A1 just south of Newcastle.

Just before 2pm today

Coming from Cowes into Newport ( Isle of Wight ) Just past St Mary’s Hospital there was a blue MG X Power ( EK73 I believe the plate was )

Surprisingly I passed him quite easily!

( I shall pretend he wasn’t slowing down to turn left at the lights 😝 )

I really do like this blue on all MG4 + the alloys & red brakes, subtle but still pleasing on the eye.

We've just seen a house in the next road has also bought a blue MG4! My plan is to go and park next to it in their drive and then go and hide in the shrubbery and watch the reaction.
If you have a blue one on Grange Road.... beware!!
Im on holiday in Dorset next month, so staying well clear of you 😂 Oh wait, I have a white one…..

72 plate Tango spotted entering Ballerup multistorey car park (next to the Hunter Health Centre, East Kilbride) about 2.30pm this afternoon. (I was walking back into that car park to return to my own car). Anyone here?

My LR Trophy in the wilds of Andover, Hants.... see a blue and a white MG4 round my way regularly.
Any MG4 owners near to me in Andover welcome for a chin wag MG4 related!!!

Attachments

• 20240206_123942.jpg
    20240206_123942.jpg
    880.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Blue SE (I think) travelling northbound on the A702 opposite House O' Muir Steading, a couple of minutes before five. I was in the blue SE travelling southbound.

Camden Grey X Power in Ormskirk today
(Good Friday) 1.40pm only the 2nd one I've seen in the wild. Looked good. 🙂👍

Saw this today just before 10am, Newport Isle of Wight

I didn’t check the number plate so don’t know if it was a Hampshire/Wight registered

I still love this colour 👍

Attachments

• IMG_2539.jpeg
    IMG_2539.jpeg
    760.3 KB · Views: 50
Green, X Power this morning 7.30am. Rainford Bypass. Was behind me for a few miles, then overtook me and was in front for a few miles. So gave me a chance to have a good look at it from the front and back. I've come to the conclusion it's definitely under wheeled, needs wider and lower offset wheels. At least 8.5 inch wide and at least ET45 offset. And lowered about 30mm. It would look really purposeful then. Looks a bit weedy as it is. All the above is only my opinion of course. 🙂👍

Yesterday evening (Saturday 30th), black MG4 coming through the lights in Carnwath at 5.30, travelling eastwards. (I was in the blue MG4 travelling west.)

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 501 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back