New MG4 Shipment?

Spoke to my dealer earlier today, and was told that my blue MG4 Trophy (pre-ordered August 1st) is somewhere in the pic @DelBoy posted above.
No idea when it arrived, but it's been scanned into MG's computer system and the status is listed as "AT" (awaiting transport), so just waiting for a ride out of the dockyard.
I was told that the PDI was being done at Portbury & it's expected at the dealers any day now. 🤩

Spoke to my dealer earlier today, and was told that my blue MG4 Trophy (pre-ordered August 1st) is somewhere in the pic @DelBoy posted above.
No idea when it arrived, but it's been scanned into MG's computer system and the status is listed as "AT" (awaiting transport), so just waiting for a ride out of the dockyard.
I was told that the PDI was being done at Portbury & it's expected at the dealers any day now. 🤩
Good stuff! You’ve been waiting for one of the longest periods, so you must be excited. 😃

Good stuff! You’ve been waiting for one of the longest periods, so you must be excited. 😃
I am, thanks!
Well said. You must have the patience of a saint. I am sure that the wait will have been well worth it.
I'm ok with the wait, the PCP on my 2020 Zoe still has 17 months to run.

I was probably one of the luckiest. I decided i put my order by Bushey MG but prior to that I emailed few dealership asking for the stock cars.
i placed the order mid Nov and was expected to receive the car mid March.
but then i got a call from Chiswick Mg saying one of their clients cancelled their order and its up for grabs. i didnt hesitate to put down my second deposit to secure that one. I went back to Bushey Mg and they were kind enough to return the deposit i paid. Finally I received the delivery 14th Dec.
so a months wait :))

I’ve just got off the phone to the dealer and he said according to the computer system, my car is on a transporter ship now and hopefully I should take delivery towards the end of February. 🤞
There's a ship docking at Bristol on 22nd February that left Shanghai last week. I think it's called the Durban Highway.

That is brilliant news. Bet you can not wait.
Yeah, it’s starting to feel real now! I had a nice chat with my dealer and he said he’s matching sales with the Honda guys who work for the same dealership. He was however a bit disappointed that the MG5 facelift was not proving to be popular having only sold one to a taxi driver, despite it being the only EV estate at the moment. He wasn’t sure why that is. I must admit, the facelift looks a lot better than the first model.

Yeah, it’s starting to feel real now! I had a nice chat with my dealer and he said he’s matching sales with the Honda guys who work for the same dealership. He was however a bit disappointed that the MG5 facelift was not proving to be popular having only sold one to a taxi driver, despite it being the only EV estate at the moment. He wasn’t sure why that is. I must admit, the facelift looks a lot better than the first model.
Our dealer is a combined one with Vauxhall and the MG part was noticeably busier. I am counting the days and am hoping that it will be delivered before the end of match.

It looks like that recent delivery had my vehicle on too.
White Trophy
Ordered 01st October

I had the call from the dealer this afternoon, the Car is in country, I have a VIN and a Registration it is currently awaiting transportation (presumably undergoing PDI?)
But he said it should be with me by the end of Feb.

I asked if the oil breather correction has been in effect and if this vehicle would come from the factory with the implemented fix or completed as part of the PDI, he claimed to have not heard of the oil leak issue.

Oh well, I will send him some photos of the issue, the cheap fix (modified breather) and so on.

Now .....where is that snag list... :)

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 510 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel