New MG4 Shipment?

Was at my local vi dealer in Norway, and they had not got any MG4 since early november. And there was no sign of any arrivals in at least the next 3 weeks.
Do we get the VIN number when car is on a boat? or when car is under production? my dealer have no information to give me.. Delivery Q1-23 seams like a big joke if the car isnt loaded on board at a boat now.. Cars is waiting to leave drammen harbour for long time too, my car also going to be prepared with coating, roof-rack and tow-bar.. and time is running out for them.

Not sure how it works in Norway. When I ordered mine (from the dealer group's allocated stock) they were able to tell me the VIN. At that point the car was on the boat to the UK.

Do we get the VIN number when car is on a boat? or when car is under production? my dealer have no information to give me.. Delivery Q1-23 seams like a big joke if the car isnt loaded on board at a boat now.. Cars is waiting to leave drammen harbour for long time too, my car also going to be prepared with coating, roof-rack and tow-bar.. and time is running out for them.
According to my dealer, they get no information before car arrives in Drammen. And from that point it takes about 3 weeks for preparation and delivery.

Was at my local vi dealer in Norway, and they had not got any MG4 since early november. And there was no sign of any arrivals in at least the next 3 weeks.
There has been one MG4 registered so far this year in Norway. Still waiting for mine, ordered it last week in December.

Not sure how it works in Norway. When I ordered mine (from the dealer group's allocated stock) they were able to tell me the VIN. At that point the car was on the boat to the UK.
Out of interest - why do you need to know the vin?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 492 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back