New MG4 Shipment?

Ordered my gray LR the 26th Nov. 2022, so far no news from the dealer and as other users said, dealers have no clue where orders are, no info at all.
Seem that they will be notified just when cars are at the docks (scanned by import office maybe?).
In the meanwhile I can go and play with two Trophy at work...
IMG_20230628_194201_491.jpg

It seems that a shipment comes off a ship at port and it's all just a free for all and it's a feeding frenzy.
Think you could be spot on,
Ordered my red Trophy on a lease, on 12th June, and was told late August, September delivery & got a call today, saying the dealer(didn't name)had received a delivery a month early & that I can have my car delivered, in a week.
Would I be correct in thinking, that if it has a black roof, that it could be an older model?
Thanks.

Ordered my red Trophy on a lease, on 12th June, and was told late August, September delivery & got a call today, saying the dealer(didn't name)had received a delivery a month early & that I can have my car delivered, in a week.
Would I be correct in thinking, that if it has a black roof, that it could be an older model?
Thanks.
I thought all Trophy's had a black roof?

And also a middle rear head restraint and a rear wiper (not that you will be able to see anything due to the head restraint!)
I think my issue is, although I would prefer a black roof, my payments are higher because I specifically chose a factory order, as I wanted the very latest version, rather than a stock vehicle that may have been sitting for a while.
so I'm not sure where I stand if it's delivered with a black roof.

I think my issue is, although I would prefer a black roof, my payments are higher because I specifically chose a factory order, as I wanted the very latest version, rather than a stock vehicle that may have been sitting for a while.
so I'm not sure where I stand if it's delivered with a black roof.
Well that would depend on the contract that you signed, unless you specifically ordered the MY23 then I guess they can give you whatever they want🤔.

Well, that would depend on the contract that you signed unless you specifically ordered the MY23 then I guess they can give you whatever they want🤔.
I presumed(possibly wrongly)
That specifying a factory order vehicle, ordered a couple of weeks ago would be a MY23 as it would still be in the factory,
I'm not too sure when the first MY23 started arriving, to be honest.

I presumed(possibly wrongly)
That specifying a factory order vehicle, ordered a couple of weeks ago would be a MY23 as it would still be in the factory,
I'm not too sure when the first MY23 started arriving, to be honest.
I'm not sure any of the new MY23 are here yet

Thanks.
The car I'm getting next Friday isn't the one I ordered but one that they have manged to get their hands on.....I guess I'll find out next week whether I'm rear wiperless or not!

Getting a black trophy so the roof will definitely be black!

The car I'm getting next Friday isn't the one I ordered but one that they have manged to get their hands on.....I guess I'll find out next week whether I'm rear wiperless or not!

I'm collecting our Trophy in White tomorrow morning, no idea which version we're getting!

I'm not far too. Bracknell and getting mine through Octopus as well. Same story, they called me to say they'll update me directly instead of the online tracker as MG's systems were rubbish. They even took off all MGs from their website. Same messages that car is in the UK and finally got a delivery next week with 'they managed to get a same spec car I ordered'. Let's see. Also getting a black Trophy btw

I'm not far too. Bracknell and getting mine through Octopus as well. Same story, they called me to say they'll update me directly instead of the online tracker as MG's systems were rubbish. They even took off all MGs from their website. Same messages that car is in the UK and finally got a delivery next week with 'they managed to get a same spec car I ordered'. Let's see. Also getting a black Trophy btw

Plot twist - You're both going to go collect the same car! 🤪

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 535 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel