New MG4 Shipment?

Waiting on a white trophy from Arval/Stoneacre. Order confirmed on 18 July with a delivery date of 26 October.

Just received an email tonight from Arval delivery brought forward to 6 October which is not long. I presume it’s probably just come off the boat.

Better get the finger out and order the charger, oops.
Yes its either in or coming in on the next ship I would guess. I have mine coming to port in the next week or so hopefully. My charger took about 2 weeks to be installed.

When my order went in in August. We were told by Christmas. But she wrote April '24. I checked the paperwork and it said February '24 delivery date.
You may be lucky, some seem to be coming in earlier than expected, but it seems to be just down to luck, there are some waiting longer for some reason.

When my order went in in August. We were told by Christmas. But she wrote April '24. I checked the paperwork and it said February '24 delivery date.
I was lucky in that they had a cancellation. So only waited a week. No home charger yet! Am using a 3 pin, charging at 1.8kw/h 😭
Enjoy your Phase 2. 😁

Last edited:
I was luck in that they had a cancellation. So only waited a week. No home charger yet! Am using a 3 pin, charging at 1.8kw/h 😭
Enjoy your Phase 2. 😁
Hopefully you'll get a charger soon, 3 pin does the job but not ideal obviously. I suppose there's always fast charging outside if you get caught needing a quick boost.👍

Will be trying Ionity Stafford on the way to Alton tomorrow. 🤞
I used an Ionity rapid last week and got speeds up to 140Kw. If you haven't already sign up to electroverse, download the app, and add your payment details to that. I initiated my charge using the app and it all went seamlessly plus you apparently get a 5 or 10% discount on the pence per Kw as well.

I used an Ionity rapid last week and got speeds up to 140Kw. If you haven't already sign up to electroverse, download the app, and add your payment details to that. I initiated my charge using the app and it all went seamlessly plus you apparently get a 5 or 10% discount on the pence per Kw as well.
The real benefit of Electroverse is that there are no stupidly high "pre-auth" fees when using the card.

The real benefit of Electroverse is that there are no stupidly high "pre-auth" fees when using the card.
I wasn't aware of that so yeah that is a major plus as I have a friend who is currently jumping through hoops to get several pre authorisation payments back after a debacle using mfg chargers a few weeks ago

I ordered an Extended Range in Orange 18th Aug and i'm picking it up tomorrow morning (thats 22 days from order to delivery!).

I also have the home charger (Zappi) being installed tomorrow and then i'm takin the car on a week holiday to Devon.

I'm a bit worried since Devon seems to be a bit of a charger desert where i'm going!

Any recommendations for charging near Honington?

I ordered an Extended Range in Orange 18th Aug and i'm picking it up tomorrow morning (thats 22 days from order to delivery!).

I also have the home charger (Zappi) being installed tomorrow and then i'm takin the car on a week holiday to Devon.

I'm a bit worried since Devon seems to be a bit of a charger desert where i'm going!

Any recommendations for charging near Honington?
Seems to be good options including intavolts nearby

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-06-11-10-01-539_energy.octopus.electricjuice.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-06-11-10-01-539_energy.octopus.electricjuice.android.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 48
I've got the Ionity app. Plus all the others. Lol

I've also got the ionty app but you pay less for some weird reason through the electroverse app than through ionity's unless you pay for the ionity passport. Noticed other discounts with other companies but not done a like for like price comparison with their own apps yet

I've also got the ionty app but you pay less for some weird reason through the electroverse app than through ionity's unless you pay for the ionity passport. Noticed other discounts with other companies but not done a like for like price comparison with their own apps yet
Another app can hurt! 😆

I have an electroverse card and app but the app to ports that IONITY at Milton Keynes is not 'partnered' and to use their app or the QR code on the charger.

Anyone else use those chargers and could add to the conversation?

I have an electroverse card and app but the app to ports that IONITY at Milton Keynes is not 'partnered' and to use their app or the QR code on the charger.

Anyone else use those chargers and could add to the conversation?
Ionity is a partner of Electroverse, so not sure why the Milton Keynes one isn't partnered?

Finally I get my MG4 Trophy on Friday!!!
Its been a while coming, but I just know it'll be worth the wait! 😁
Lucky you, a couple more weeks for me.

We are expecting photos.

I see some people are still receiving gen 1. I presume these are dealer stock and not still coming off the boat. I have a factory order so hopefully gen 2.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 536 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back