New MG4 Shipment?

Surprised me as well and a tiny bit disappointed as i live near Bristol! I would say I have great faith in my dealership as it is an old family run village business and is only about 100 meters from my house...which I keep reminding them of!😅 Didn't even need to check the system when I walked in, spoke with confidence about issues on this forum and location of my specific car! Shall wait and see what happens around 7/3 when it is expected to land!

Surprised me as well and a tiny bit disappointed as i live near Bristol! I would say I have great faith in my dealership as it is an old family run village business and is only about 100 meters from my house...which I keep reminding them of!😅 Didn't even need to check the system when I walked in, spoke with confidence about issues on this forum and location of my specific car! Shall wait and see what happens around 7/3 when it is expected to land!
I suspect we may be waiting for cars from the same chap - I've been told mine is due in at Felixstowe too :)

Nice choice, that would have been mine but I was outvoted by wife and kids! Orange. Hoping to get info on my order soon :)
Well, my wife wanted me to get Grey, but I saw a blue one with the blue and black. I liked it and ordered that instead. I think if I got Orange, then I would really be in trouble as it is the colour my wife does not like at all.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 535 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back