Radio module replacement

Mayby beacause my radio is blocked 'radio module installation error' it didnt works?? I tried tomorrow first the 12 v batt negative loosse.. en than i tried the update again. Thank you for al your support 👍

Mine was in this situation / and after i updated worked again .

Last edited:
Yes 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳👍👍👍

It works

Attachments

• IMG_20220827_075208_342.jpg
    IMG_20220827_075208_342.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 158
Thanks
You should format the usb to fat32 or exfat. Next you enter to engineering mode and you select the update dab .

Thanks, was so simple.

I'm just glad i dont have to listen to the wife singing anymore!!

Do we know if there is any updates on the software at all, or even the standard maps apart from the free updates?

Cheers again

Randomly, does anyone know how to change the F (Fahrenheit) on the display behind the steering wheel to C (Celsius)? On the entertainment display its C but ive looked through all the settings and there is no option to change it. Thanks in advance

Randomly, does anyone know how to change the F (Fahrenheit) on the display behind the steering wheel to C (Celsius)? On the entertainment display its C but ive looked through all the settings and there is no option to change it. Thanks in advance
A little search using the facility at the top of the screen revealed this

A little search using the facility at the top of the screen revealed this

I tried that, searched all through the menu and manufacture settings but nothing.

I tried that, searched all through the menu and manufacture settings but nothing.
Did you see the bit in that thread that said it can't be done, and has to be done by booking it in to a dealer who in turn doesn't know how to do it ?

Hey, if you try looking, the file is already posted in google drive instead of annoying everyone by tagging them.

I have Mg ehs and my module dab today “ module radio initialising” help me file it’s compatible with my car ? Help me

Any news?

Morning all, "Radio Module Disconnected" came up for us the other day, but it's still playing the last station selected.

I've tried to update with the .bin file - but the bar doesn't move (Fat32, tried 2 sticks). Any ideas?

unnamed.jpg

It probably just needs DAB files installing
I have them if you need them
Hi, can you send me that file please? I have the same issue. Thanks.

I saw the file after posting.
What I did:
Extract the zip file to unpack the .BIN file.
Transferred to a USB stick
Put the stick into the phone/tablet USB port(left port)
Open engineering mode on the car screen
Hit version button(top left)
DAB button(bottom right)
Hit update if it doesn't start automatically.
Done!

Thanks.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom