Rapid charger we can use

If I use the instavolt 120Kw, the charger will start to charge. But, after a while, the charger will stop to charge.
That's a problem with the charger not the car. Unless as Gomev asks about, your soc is very high to begin with.

Hi I have used instavolt chargers both 50&120 Kw all over the country and only once had any issues with them, one night on a bank of 8/9 pumps all in use, a 50kw one would not go over the mid 20s, this was the same night that Gridseve at Rugby on the M6 was completely out of action and there where queues of care at Corby services M6 NB, in fact that’s the only time I have ever had any trouble at a rapid charge of any make or type, touch wood long my it continue to be like that.
Les

After reading how reliable Instavolt chargers were I tried my first rapid charge at my local Instavolt..and it failed. Called the helpline and they said it was faulty. But, I called back 3 days later and it was repaired and charged fine. Pretty good service from Instavolt. Since then had success with ESB and Podpoint also.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom