Car now ready for collection, had issues yesterday with WiFi trying to update vehicle, hopefully everything will be fine when I pick up car in the morning

Just out of curiosity, how do you know which software version the cars running and which one should it be on a trophy?

Just out of curiosity, how do you know which software version the cars running and which one should it be on a trophy?
Trophy’s latest infotainment is 1300R46
SE latest is 1100R33
IMG_0972.jpeg

Firmware updates carried out by the dealer might be reported on a service sheet at collection but not a common practice amongst MG dealers it seems.

Last edited:
My Trophy is still on R24 but as I don't connect my phone to the car the Bluetooth connectivity isn't a problem and everything else works. Even the LKA is acceptable.
Upgrading the software doesn't mean you'll have a problem free car, just different ones. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

My SE SR one of the early ones with privacy glass has developed a little bit of a swimming pool under the pump.

Obv need to get the vac in there and dry it up. What’s the process for getting this looked at ? I bought as an ex demo from a dealer a long way away - is there a simple fix before I try and assume I contact a local dealer (probably summit in Dudley).
IMG_9557.jpeg

There's another thread about someone with a leaky boot. It's a dealer job - report it to them.

Edit: this is now merged into the same thread. 👍

There's another thread about someone with a leaky boot. It's a dealer job - report it to them.

Edit: this is now merged into the same thread. 👍
Why? One thread about water in the tailgate door/boot lid. Another about water in the boot.
I may have the latter but not the former. Two different things.

Very much doubt that. Not similar. To simplify for you, one has water in the door, the other has water in the boot.
While water in the door could lead to water in the boot, water in the door "only" is different.

You are not either of the people who started a thread about water ingress in the boot area. You may have some manifestation of it, just revealed. In what way is the merging of the threads bothering you?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 504 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back