What model and colour did you order? When did you order? When did the car arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, We ordered our MG ZS EV Trophy LR in Black, on the 1st Dec 2021.
Dealer advised that they already had that spec and colour on order and
expected delivery March 22. The dealer DRIVE MG Darlington respond to
my queries but are very much in the dark and are currently indicating
May/June, but also say there is no planned production of ZS EV's currently
showing up. I'm hoping this is because have stocks of cars built but awaiting
chips.

Never added to list as title mentioned "when delivered" and mines not been delivered so never added.
But if you want to add me to the spreadsheet.
Ordered 23/11 Blue Trophy LR from Hawkins in Hayle Cwll.
Like most originaly told March, now looking at June. My C3 MOT runs out in June, hopefully a loan car is going to be sorted if car not here before MOT.
Why would they give you a loan car? Not heard of dealers doing that before..

Trophy SR, Dynamic Red, lucky find at dealer on 20th March, collect 24th march.

Why would they give you a loan car? Not heard of dealers doing that before..
Because I ordered it in November being told it would be here in March giving me plenty of time to sort/ sell my car on that's due quite possibily an expensive MOT in June by which time it would have done 186K!!
If they told me then it would be June I may well have made a different decision.
Lets face it, it should only be for a week or so!!!!

Because I ordered it in November being told it would be here in March giving me plenty of time to sort/ sell my car on that's due quite possibily an expensive MOT in June by which time it would have done 186K!!
If they told me then it would be June I may well have made a different decision.
Lets face it, it should only be for a week or so!!!!
I doubt very much they will give you a loan car... but if they do fair play. I have sold my car because of being quoted March and here I am without a car now until June... Nothing of the sort offered by my MG dealer, also not something I would expect either because I made the choice to sell the car before my new one was here :)

I'll be updating the spreadsheet tomorrow so please update if you're one of lucky ones to have collect your pride and joy since the last update. If you haven't added your info yet and would like to please do so.....

Let me know.
Car ordered, colour, date ordered, date collected (if applicable) and dealer.

Thanks.

I'll be updating the spreadsheet tomorrow so please update if you're one of lucky ones to have collect your pride and joy since the last update. If you haven't added your info yet and would like to please do so.....

Let me know.
Car ordered, colour, date ordered, date collected (if applicable) and dealer.

Thanks.
ZS Trophy LR in red, ordered 1/12/21 from MG Chorley. No delivery date yet. Can only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom