500 miles in….

On another EV forum, one of the guys intalled a wireless doorbell under the bonnet and could sound a very polite 'dingdong' to pedestrians walking in front of him.
If you get the right door chime you can choose your tune ours at the moment is Oh Susanna.

There is one advantage of a near silent car. My dogs don't hear me pulling up in the drive so when I quietly unlock the front door they are still asleep on the sofa and not bouncing around in anticipation 🤣

On another EV forum, one of the guys intalled a wireless doorbell under the bonnet and could sound a very polite 'dingdong' to pedestrians walking in front of him.
A "very polite dingdong" :devilish: . You`re too soft on the mindless numpties. l had a little 185cc bike that was bullied, so l installed Triple Air Horns, could even scare Vans :ROFLMAO:. So therefore a LOUD reminder to look were they are going is needed ;)

A "very polite dingdong" :devilish: . You`re too soft on the mindless numpties. l had a little 185cc bike that was bullied, so l installed Triple Air Horns, could even scare Vans :ROFLMAO:. So therefore a LOUD reminder to look were they are going is needed ;)
They even have train horns! (y)

They even have train horns! (y)

Hope they also come with a defibrillator 🤣

The apple doesnt fall far from the tree, pot, kettle and black spring to mind.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 538 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back