Boot bike rack - recommendations

£33.03 50%OFF | TPE Rubber Rear Trunk Mat for MG 4 MG4 MuLan EV EH32 2022 2023 2024 Car Boot Cargo Liner Floor Tray Luggage Pad Rug Accessories

This is one i bought on Ali Express. I had one previously on my Honda and this is just of same quality and fits perfectly.
How reliable is Ali Express...?

Are the items sent from china or European warehouses>>>/

Always from China (or maybe Hong Kong - which is the same thing these days) in my experience.

How reliable is Ali Express...?

Are the items sent from china or European warehouses>>>/
I've always received anything that I've bought from Ali Express. They've all come from China.

That boot mat is not suitable for a Trophy's raised boot floor position according to their photos. I don't know if it's ok with the floor set lower. Does that make the boot shape the same as an SE?

I've always received anything that I've bought from Ali Express. They've all come from China.

That boot mat is not suitable for a Trophy's raised boot floor position according to their photos. I don't know if it's ok with the floor set lower. Does that make the boot shape the same as an SE?
I think the Uk experience is different...

Amazon is a dream, everything else a nightmare.

I think the Uk experience is different...

Amazon is a dream, everything else a nightmare.
My experience of ali express is:
  • It takes a few weeks to arrive
  • They sell your details on, so you get a wallop of spam after you sign up from other companies
  • The item may or may not be exactly as described and may or may not be complete.
  • It is dirt cheap.

For our recent trip to Centre Parcs, I mounted the Saris Bones on the rear window. Three bikes and no issues at all. It was interesting the drop in battery consumption due to the extra drag, but Centre Parcs have dedicated EV charging points.
Hi sir, may I know how you mount 3 bikes with the saris bones?
With the strap above the wing. And the bottom leg on the bumper?

Many thanks... I am buying a bones 3 but worry if the windows can hold and not break

• They sell your details on, so you get a wallop of spam after you sign up from other companies
  • The item may or may not be exactly as described and may or may not be complete.
  • It is dirt cheap.
I'm feeling a video 🤔😁

I obviously can't say "sounds like an MG 😇"

• It is dirt cheap.
i have an old Hotmail email address which I use for Ali Express and I might have accidentality transposed a couple of digits of my phone number 😁

Reading the thread looks like you've been going through same thoughts as me, I wanted a towbar, but not getting a reply from towbar companies. Anyone tried Mount Evo suction rack on mg4?

Reading the thread looks like you've been going through same thoughts as me, I wanted a towbar, but not getting a reply from towbar companies. Anyone tried Mount Evo suction rack on mg4?
Not mount Eva but ive used my sons Searsucker system (with his bike) mine was neatly mounted behind my seat

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 514 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 87 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back