• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Deal Agreed Facelift MG ZS EV Long Range - Exclusive Forum Offer!

@MilesperkWh .
I keep looking at the Battersea blue and thinking, it looks a very similar shade to the older Laser blue on the ICE models ?.
Would you agree ?.
colours-laser-blue.jpg

Lazer Blue Petrol

mg_zs_ev_-_34_front_shot.jpg

Vs Battersea Blue EV

The Battersea Blue is a bit brighter I think.

I understand that the facelift ZS EV will be able to tow up to 500kg, will there be an option to have a tow hitch fitted? Also will the vehicle to load adaptor be included with the car or an additional option?

I understand that the facelift ZS EV will be able to tow up to 500kg, will there be an option to have a tow hitch fitted? Also will the vehicle to load adaptor be included with the car or an additional option?
There will be a towbar option, but we haven't got pricing yet.
I believe that the V2L adapter is included, but I've asked MG for clarification.

I have just been working out logistics to get to Chorley from South Wales. 🤔
I'm a little bit further south (near Bath). Are you considering ordering from Chorley Group? If so, you looking at delivery or collecting

What about the new shorter range version, when will this hit the dealership?

colours-laser-blue.jpg

Lazer Blue Petrol

mg_zs_ev_-_34_front_shot.jpg

Vs Battersea Blue EV

The Battersea Blue is a bit brighter I think.
Thanks @MilesperkWh .
Yes - I would totally agree !.
Somehow I feel it is a bit of a "Half Way House" between the lighter original launch colour of Pimlico blue and the more established and very popular Lazer blue on the ICE models.
My ZS Exclusive is in the Tri Coat Dynamic red which is a very nice colour.
But if I was upgrading to the face lift, then another red one in a similar body shape would not appear to most as a upgrade from my previous model ?.
I am not a white or black fan really and silver is a colour that suits some body shapes, but not others for some strange reason ?.
But the Dynamic red exterior body colour WOULD compliment the interior, red double stitching on the Trophy model I think !.

That’s very good 👍 let me re word my communication, when will the new 200 miles range version “arrive” at a dealership near you??
Couldn't help it.... I've seen threads on various sites stating the shorter range version arriving in the first quarter next year.

at least MG doesn't quote £645 for one which Skoda wanted when I enquired about the Enyaq. Wasn't even gold-plated or diamond-encrusted.
That Skoda thing isn’t a normal charging cable, it’s a universal charger that you can change the plug ends so can be anything from a 2.3kw granny charger all the way up to an 11kw home charger replacement all in one cable. Not sure if useful over a standard £170 granny charger for the UK though but maybe something more useful in the EU. If we could use it, it would save having to buy a home wall charger..

I think at the moment the used market price helps to lower ownership cost. I’ve had my ZS EV for nearly 6 months and it looks as if depreciation is £200! Tempted to trade up to the facelift model.
Do it.... :D I just reserved a Black ZS EV Trophy, my gen1 ZS EV is not quite 2 years old yet, but the extra range and shiny toys tempted me! :D

Not what everyone wants to see, but... advertised on leboncoin.
31 640 € after 6000 euro grant for 70Kwh Luxury

Not what everyone wants to see, but... advertised on leboncoin.
31 640 € after 6000 euro grant for 70Kwh Luxury
Well yeah, would be great if we still had the £5000 grants like back in 2015 when I started selling Nissan LEAFs ;-)

The test drive voucher isn't valid for the new ZS EV.

The facelift ZS EV won't be available on the Affinity scheme for this sales quarter. It also won't be available on Motability scheme this quarter either. They are going to see how stock availability is by January before making a decision on whether or not they unlock it to those schemes.
Hi Miles, or anybody else who can you explain how the affinity scheme works, as I have just discovered that my company do a staff perks, and there’s an affinity scheme there, but it doesn’t say how it works, and you seem to be the man to ask. Hope to be an MG ZS EV owner very soon.
regards.
Ady.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom