I'm not expecting luxury, just something that will be acceptable for day to day use while protecting the real upholstery from wear. And, I have to confess, cat pee.

I'm not expecting luxury, just something that will be acceptable for day to day use while protecting the real upholstery from wear. And, I have to confess, cat pee.
it is even better quality than the real seat lol , you get to have the rear book pockets but will not have the phone pockets on back

This ropey stitching needs investigating.

Attachments

• IMG_4541.png
    IMG_4541.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 262
Last edited:
I decuded to take a punt on it. I like the seats as they are, but I intend to keep the car for a long time, so I had been considering something like this to protect the original upholstery. Also, I have a cat who is not a good traveller sometimes. Even if this won't sponge clean, it can be taken off for cleaning. Also, although I like the original upholstery, the car interior is dark and the beige covers should lighten it up a lot.

Love the newer options - we had to have a retrofit system - nevertheless for £150 delivered (UK) very impressed (via aliexpress - china) with our system? - apologies for our kids who seem to have no morals?

Attachments

• IMG_4906.jpeg
    IMG_4906.jpeg
    413 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_4907.jpeg
    IMG_4907.jpeg
    336.3 KB · Views: 171
How did you select mg4? I couldn't see how to do that or do all these cars have the same seats? Surely not.🤔
i contacted the seller , i did not have the car yet and he asked me for photos of my seats which i found on the internet and sent them to him , yes im guessing they are all same seat but as i said i sent him a message telling him they are for an MG4 or Mulan as they know it .

I suspect that as they are producing over 1000+ each day for different markets, any holdup on the production line is costly, so they just find the nearest alternative available?

I suspect that as they are producing over 1000+ each day for different markets, any holdup on the production line is costly, so they just find the nearest alternative available?
if you see almost all models of mg have same steering , even the luxury mg7 they just added the 3rd spoke in the middle . mg zs seats are like ours so probably all in that advert would be same as ours

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-31-19-45-11-066_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-31-19-45-11-066_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    425 KB · Views: 156

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member