MG ZS EV Facelift - Have you ordered?

They want them out for end of month
These are ā€œStockā€ cars obs.
With the new model due, this is a great time to pick up a good deal on the out going model.
Nothing wrong with that at all !.
Still a brand new EV that has great specā€™s and great reviews.

I guess that on a 71 plate it would make a difference in the sale price even if it was purchased in February thatā€™s one of the reasons I am on private number plates

I guess that on a 71 plate it would make a difference in the sale price even if it was purchased in February thatā€™s one of the reasons I am on private number plates
How does a private number plate make a difference to the price, just asking as I've never had one ?

Is that on a 71 plate or 22 plate?
Makes little difference to be honest.
The first date of registration is still the same.
Only the public buys cars on the letter on the plate, dealers are more interested in the first date of registration.
I purchased a private plate a LONG time ago.
Not because of the status of owning a private plate ( if there is such a thing ).
I simply wanted to get rid of whole thing of people identifying the age of the car by number plate.
I like to take good car of my cars and I have been asked on numerous occasions - ā€œWhat year is your carā€.
I then ask them to make a guess, they always say :- ā€œ Itā€™s brand new surely ?ā€.
Thatā€™s it - the plates done itā€™s job again !.
I never never divulge the age of my cars to passerby.
My wife has a plate on her Fiat 500 also.
Keep this to yourselves šŸ¤« but we bought it in 2016 and it has only covered 12,000.
The model / shape of this model is still being sold today.
The plate does a Brilliant job of hiding itā€™s true age.
I submitted it for a MOT last week and he asked the same question, regarding its age.
He thought it was about twelve months old.
The plate was the few hundred quid I ever spent !.
Nothing special, just disguises the age perfectly.
A close friend gave my this lesson about 20 year ago.

Makes little difference to be honest.
The first date of registration is still the same.
Only the public buys cars on the letter on the plate, dealers are more interested in the first date of registration.
I purchased a private plate a LONG time ago.
Not because of the status of owning a private plate ( if there is such a thing ).
I simply wanted to get rid of whole thing of people identifying the age of the car by number plate.
I like to take good car of my cars and I have been asked on numerous occasions - ā€œWhat year is your carā€.
I then ask them to make a guess, they always say :- ā€œ Itā€™s brand new surely ?ā€.
Thatā€™s it - the plates done itā€™s job again !.
I never never divulge the age of my cars to passerby.
My wife has a plate on her Fiat 500 also.
Keep this to yourselves šŸ¤« but we bought it in 2016 and it has only covered 12,000.
The model / shape of this model is still being sold today.
The plate does a Brilliant job of hiding itā€™s true age.
I submitted it for a MOT last week and he asked the same question, regarding its age.
He thought it was about twelve months old.
The plate was the few hundred quid I ever spent !.
Nothing special, just disguises the age perfectly.
A close friend gave my this lesson about 20 year ago.
Crafty bugger! ;)

Iā€™ve ordered my long range ZS EV (SE model) on the 17th of January and Iā€™ve got a delivery date of 31/05//2022, hope this is just a provisional date and might get bumped up to April time

My Order of a Red Trophy Connect LR was made on the 4 December, and was quoted end of feb. Phoned the dealer last week, he was honest enough to say they were in the dark. Here's hoping.

Battersea blue Trophy; ordered mine 13th December and signed finance next day, just before the grant changed :-D

Was called earlier this month and given a provisional date of April 7th for car to arrive in the country and maybe 2 weeks after that I should get it.

6th January ordered Trophy in Battersea Blue from JustEV's. It's already on a ship which will be arriving at the end of February. Expected delivery early March.

Placed my order earlier this week and have been advised Juneā€¦!
Still, I was broadly expecting this and realistically expect this to shift into July.

6th January ordered Trophy in Battersea Blue from JustEV's. It's already on a ship which will be arriving at the end of February. Expected delivery early March.
how do you know its on a ship? Thought dealers couldn't track cars until they arrived in the country?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom