MG ZS EV Facelift - Have you ordered?

Is it me or are there 2 silvers out there it look like from photos
Screenshot_20220128_124210.jpg
Screenshot_20220128_124054.jpg

It could be but when I see reviews on silver ones they all look like bottom pic but the one my dealer had is the top one more like grey

Only one shade of silver available to the best of my knowledge ?.
Would say the picture isn’t representative of the silver. I was all set to order it based on the brochure as it looks almost gunmetal grey, but it’s definitely, albeit sliiggghtly darker, silver.

I hope that Battersea blue is as the brochures🙏🙏🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Ask your dealer if they have a ZS EV ( ICE ) in stock in Battersea Blue ?.
If so, then pay them a visit !.
The ZS ( ICE ) face lift is very close to the EV model in interior spec also.
We where able to see a ZS ( ICE ) facelift in Battersea Blue at our local dealers before the ZS EV face lift arrived.
We ordered our ZS EV face lift on seeing it in the metal !.

My first post! - Ordered a silver Trophy LR today from Bristol Street motors in Beconsfield.

Will be my first EV, hopefully arriving in May, finger's crossed!
Hi there and welcome to the world of EV driving. This will be my 3rd EV, hopefully arriving early March. You are going to love driving an EV and I'll be surprised if you ever drive anything else once you've been bitten by the bug. Enjoy. :)

Hi! It’s my first post, so here’s a quick presentation : I’m Robin, 21 y.o, and currently I own a e-208.
I ordered a ZS EV 2022 strandard range, battersea blue, in Luxury trim (in France it’s the Luxury, which is a Trophy Connect)
With the gov grant, it only cost 27k€, it’s then the best value EV currently in sale here.

The dealer told me last week they received the invoice for my car, and I should expect it for beginning of February

Last edited:
Hi all . New here as of 10 mins ago !

Picked up my MG ZS EV Trophy long range today in artic white. Only enquired this week and as they had a standard range in next week they allowed me to buy the long range demo (300 miles)

Car is artic white and love it ! First EV car and very impressed.

Had a zappi home charger installed yesterday

Cheers

Alex

Hi! It’s my first post, so here’s a quick presentation : I’m Robin, 21 y.o, and currently I own a e-208.
I ordered a ZS EV 2022 strandard range, battersea blue, in Luxury trim (in France it’s the Luxury, which is a Trophy Connect)
With the gov grant, it only cost 27k€, it’s then the best value EV currently in sale here.

The dealer told me last week they received the invoice for my car, and I should expect it for beginning of February
That is an insane price, here in Belgium there is no gov grant. I’ve payed € 36 135 for the same car, a SR black luxury.

Hi all . New here as of 10 mins ago !

Picked up my MG ZS EV Trophy long range today in artic white. Only enquired this week and as they had a standard range in next week they allowed me to buy the long range demo (300 miles)

Car is artic white and love it ! First EV car and very impressed.

Had a zappi home charger installed yesterday

Cheers

Alex
My theory in another post appears to fairly close to the mark then, the SR models are due anytime now, so I think there will be a few LR demo's going up for grabs very soon.
If you are waiting for a long range but do not want wait until March - May then I would enquire at your local dealers, about their Demo LR model.

Exactly this . When I was there Thursday signing paperwork they had 5 enquiries about the car and 3 other hendy dealerships had already sold their demos .

Exactly this . When I was there Thursday signing paperwork they had 5 enquiries about the car and 3 other hendy dealerships had already sold their demos .
Yeah - I did see this coming to be honest.
Their is likely to be a real scrabble to pick up a X Demo model before they all go !.
Great for the dealers because they will bring really good money.
A sale is a sale, when cars are hard to come by.
The same will happen with the when the new SR models arrive in a few months time.
These will become the new Demo's and then THESE will be offered up for sale about about the same time as the next batch of LR models arrive, between March - May.

Absolutely hit the nail on the head . Exactly how the salesman put it . Good for everyone to take note of your post as will happen .

What's also interesting is the amount of people talking about this car . Gaining traction very quickly . IMO its the first properly priced EV with the mileage people expect (LR)

That is an insane price, here in Belgium there is no gov grant. I’ve payed € 36 135 for the same car, a SR black luxury.
Wow that’s expensive for a SR, almost 10k€ more than in France, it’s almost the price of a Marvel R (39k)…
Even a ZS EV LR in Luxury is 31k€…

Absolutely hit the nail on the head . Exactly how the salesman put it . Good for everyone to take note of your post as will happen .

What's also interesting is the amount of people talking about this car . Gaining traction very quickly . IMO its the first properly priced EV with the mileage people expect (LR)
You did well to get in quick !.
Expect a massive feeding frenzy and really strong prices asked next week alright.
We had a four month wait for our original ZS EV to arrive.
Looking like a similar ( if not longer ) wait for our new LR model.
Residual values are extremely strong and to be honest, I can not see that charging this year AT all.
Dealers are pretty comfortable in offering valuations on current models for customers who wish to upgrade, because used prices are only heading UP.
You would have NOT seen this a couple of years ago.
No sign that the bubble is likely to burst this year, I don't think so.
Oh dear, my crystal ball is getting rather warm after all this rubbing, I need to give it a rest now :ROFLMAO: .
I am glad that you are enjoying your car.
Do you have the Trophy or the Trophy IConnect ???.
Most dealer Demo models tend to be the top spec IConnects models, thats all ?.
I am going to say IConnect !.

It was only because they said they had SR in that I said well then surely you can sell your LR and he was like yeah good point ! Very lucky indeed. I can't see why this car wouldn't hold its price considering it also has a 7 year warranty!

The demo was a LR trophy and not a connect which I was surprised about but not fussed at all its some additional services that tbh I would never use anyway !

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom