Status
Not open for further replies.
54A5EF80-2B10-4336-96CB-69E82B9110C1.jpeg

Attachments

• AFEC28F1-F793-4212-8533-1F5EC0B05F79.jpeg
    AFEC28F1-F793-4212-8533-1F5EC0B05F79.jpeg
    514.1 KB · Views: 89
Another heads-up bulletin :)
The first batch of SatNav and Infotainment manuals have landed and have all been packaged for despatch, so all that have ordered one should get it before Christmas.
If anyone else would like one, I can order up another batch print run πŸ‘
I also have four Owner's manuals still available as well.
PXL_20221216_154749013.jpg

PXL_20221216_154840994.jpg

@Sloucher,
Hi Bernie, could I please order a Sat Nav and Infotainment hard copy. You should already have my details following the purchase of the owners manual. Will transfer Β£7.25 now.
BTW, looks like your inbox is full.

Cheers.

Steve B.

Count me in for two copies please. Newbie question, how do I DM you? Thanks
I've made a small amendment which I hope everyone is happy with. I hope you are as it's lowered the price to just Β£8.95 + P & P :D for the first batch.

What I've done is to reduce the size down from A4 to A5 and raised the quality of the paper. I realised that A4 was really far too big a format plus it wouldn't fit in the glove box!
Are there any preferences as to the colour of the binding comb? I was thinking red would be nice.
Hi Bernie
Just received my manual - looks very clear and professional- well done for all your work. Might take it to my dealer and say β€˜can you attach a car to this manual pleaseβ€™πŸ€£πŸ€£

..... thats again Bernard, a few our us are visually challenged trying to read this from the infoscreen / an iphone et al., why did MG/SAIC decided that that manual would be digital??? (plus the silly font size (point 6??) on the screens - its like spotting a neddle in a haystack )

..... thats again Bernard, a few our us are visually challenged trying to read this from the infoscreen / an iphone et al., why did MG/SAIC decided that that manual would be digital??? (plus the silly font size (point 6??) on the screens - its like spotting a neddle in a haystack )
I've picked up mine today and I only have one gripe. The infotainment screen is right on the boundary of not needing my reading glasses and needing my reading glasses! I need a visit to the optician now!!!

I've picked up mine today and I only have one gripe. The infotainment screen is right on the boundary of not needing my reading glasses and needing my reading glasses! I need a visit to the optician now!!!
one does not need to apologise, but I do need to be sitting in the back seat (with the kids! ) to read the info display clearly!!

.........ok yes we can read the speed, but anything else is a challenge, maybe?

Attachments

• IMG_4549 (1).jpeg
    IMG_4549 (1).jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Another taker for sat nav infotainment manual if you have any. I’ve got the owners manual thanks so I need the collectors set now πŸ˜€

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 535 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums