MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

Took mines to the chargers at the Time Capsule in Coatbridge. Waved at a white MG4 leaving and the passenger waved at me 🤣🤣

Then parked next to an orange one that’s currently charging.

I travelled from South Gloucestershire to Hampshire today to visit relatives. Spotted 3 MG4s on the way. Orange trophy, blue one, then a black one. I waved at all of them. I got a wave back from the orange trophy. My first returned wave. I was so happy. Daughter still thinks I'm a saddo.

Spotted red MG4 parking in McDonalds near the new MFG EV Hub in Norwich about 3.00p. on Monday 10th whilst looking for the Hub. Mac's have chargers too so was mislead by AA signs. Waved to him as went past and he waved back outside of his car as seen in rear-view mirror. Only MG4 seen on 200 mile trip from Sheffield to near Lowestoft.

EDIT: Not MFG but Gridserve.

Last edited:
Not one, but two MG4s spotted on way into Thornbury this morning about 9:30am. MIssed the first one as on a bend and was gone before I had a chance to wave. The other saw me wave, but gave me the puzzled "Do I know you look again".

My wife say I should use a special MG4 wave, such as holding up four fingers for MG4. Thoughts?

Not one, but two MG4s spotted on way into Thornbury this morning about 9:30am. MIssed the first one as on a bend and was gone before I had a chance to wave. The other saw me wave, but gave me the puzzled "Do I know you look again".

My wife say I should use a special MG4 wave, such as holding up four fingers for MG4. Thoughts?
Think you’ll get even stranger looks doing that

Last week in my village I went to dump some stuff off at the charity shop. I pulled in to park in front of another grey MG4, which might have caused some confusion to the other driver if they'd turned up.. There's plenty of other coloured MG4s around here courtesy of Richmond Portsmouth.

I usually do this... :LOL:
mooning.gif

White Trophy (at least I think it was a Trophy) seen in Loanhead (Midlothian) this morning, about 9.25, driving in a westerly direction along The Loan towards the A701.

I waved, but there wasn't much time, I'm not sure the driver even noticed me.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 530 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back