MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

Only possible to differentiate when the active grille is closed, and unlikely to be able to make such an observation whilst driving at any speed upwards of pootling around town. ;)

No - the SE SR grille is permanently open. (Well, half and half on each side ... with the LR grille it's the central portions which are active).

Not the best angle, but the red section is the bit that is always open on the SR, but can close on the LR:

1692098334694.png

Have you managed to get the rear seats fitted back down yet? ;)

No! I've just taken the car up the road to the local garage, and he can't get the hooks towards the back of the seats to engage, which you have to do before you can clip the front clips down.

He thinks the covers are too thick, but I think there's a trick to it that neither of us is getting. Not helped by the fact that he injured his wrist yesterday, and I still have a wrenched shoulder.

No - the SE SR grille is permanently open. (Well, half and half on each side ... with the LR grille it's the central portions which are active).

Not the best angle, but the red section is the bit that is always open on the SR, but can close on the LR:

View attachment 19609
OMG! Life is too short

White Trophy spotted in Barshaw Park, Paisley this afternoon. (Didn't see which model year as I only noticed it in my rear view mirror after I'd past it whilst negotiating the exit to the car park).

I have just driven from central Scotland to the south coast of England and saw not a single one.
Let me guess - you really have a tesla with full self deceiving - sorry, I mean "full self driving" - and you were asleep most of the journey :)

Hope you're going to document your trip on the forums. We may do a show in the south of England next year, so another trip diagonally across the entire island, top left to bottom right, may be on the cards for us.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back