MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

Did anyone on here with an orange Trophy overtake a similar Trophy heading north on the M5 near Bridgewater, around 4:30 ish yesterday (Thursday 7th)? If so, that was me you passed :).
I did wave, but didn't see if I got a wave back.

... I see quite a lot of fords with new/trade plates ( either in convoy upto 4 at at time on the road driving / or on transporters usually to the depot), as their storage facility is a mile away from my home, I think its just like MG in that all the dealer does is send the car out with a small wash (numberplates / dealership logos are applied at a central facility? )

Orange and Black Trophy Lord St west/ Lulworth Road Southport probs for the air show about half ago ago.

Spotted White MG4 SE parked in Edenbridge, Kent.

Red trophy on A38 northbound, heading towards Alveston.

Plus a black SE drove past me on Friday afternoon on Ashley Down Road, Bristol. I was waiting to pull out onto road, and waved. They gave me a strange look. Think they thought I was asking to be let out.

Saw a white 73 plate MG4 today at a Junction near Spring Green Garden Centre near Sharlestone. First 73 plate I have seen and it had to be a MG4 lol
Saw my first 73 plate today. White SE phase 2 (rear wiper) parked in the car park at work. Don't know who it belongs to, might be a visitor.
Yes, I saw one too on Wednesday

There's so many these days! 😀 parked behind a new, orange Xpower on our nearby Aldi, and then, just over the road, at Asda, a black Trophy parked next to me. Charged with the Xpower owner, but didn't see the second person. Feels like it'll soon be the new Fiat 500.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 516 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 87 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back