New MG4 Shipment?

Update to the update - IT MINE!!! 🤩

EDIT - On the way to the dealership, my salesman told me he'd seen the dual-motor version at HQ last week (Sadly, no photos allowed). No sunroof on the one he was shown, but MG have apparently added an Alcantara-type fabric to the interior trim. He says it will launch here in either May or June.

EDIT #2 - It's now time for the ceremonial changing of the "Driving" tag on my profile! ;)

Attachments

• MG4.jpg
    MG4.jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 1,080
Last edited:
Hi all, 1st post, as before found this forum very helpful.

Picking my grey MG4 LR next Tuesday with 23 reg, ordered last October, 22 weeks, they told me 12!

Following advice here, I asked about the AA cover, I was told only available if you ask for it!
Is it the SE LR you're getting? Be interesting to know what you think of it. Which dealer did you manage to get it through? Still waiting for my SE LR in grey. Happy motoring :)

Same for my September order in Norway. Mg 4 luxury red. My dealer has no clue, and I also got q1 delivery. According to the dealer they will inform me when it arrives in Drammen harbour, after that it wil take 3 weeks for preparation and transport.

Finally some news! My car is in Drammen, so ETA is now 3 weeks! :D

My dealer also said that it has arrived more MG 4 at Drammen harbour than there was preorders for. So there was available blue, orange and black Luxury(Trophy) cars for 3 weeks delivery time now.

Last edited:
These seat covers, I’ve had for a few years now, were the easiest to fit in this car. I’ve had them in Hyundai Santa Fe, 2 ionics, one of which was the EV, and an Audi TT. (Oh, and also my Renault kangoo ZE.) I must admit, I thought they looked good in all of them. Protects the seats and raises you up a little higher which I always prefer. 😁

Attachments

• F9721CA0-9C02-41A6-910E-32ED45D8A8DF.jpeg
    F9721CA0-9C02-41A6-910E-32ED45D8A8DF.jpeg
    451.8 KB · Views: 133
  • B3F894C1-7320-495A-A10A-A5C50ABB42FB.jpeg
    B3F894C1-7320-495A-A10A-A5C50ABB42FB.jpeg
    624.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 361534C6-3932-4988-AFE3-9780AAEDD05E.jpeg
    361534C6-3932-4988-AFE3-9780AAEDD05E.jpeg
    369.5 KB · Views: 131
  • DE112242-650F-44DC-85F7-567980CF7019.jpeg
    DE112242-650F-44DC-85F7-567980CF7019.jpeg
    693.9 KB · Views: 142
These seat covers, I’ve had for a few years now, were the easiest to fit in this car. I’ve had them in Hyundai Santa Fe, 2 ionics, one of which was the EV, and an Audi TT. (Oh, and also my Renault kangoo ZE.) I must admit, I thought they looked good in all of them. Protects the seats and raises you up a little higher which I always prefer. 😁
They look very tidy, what make are they & are they still available?, thanks

They look very tidy, what make are they & are they still available?, thanks
I did have a look on tinternet yesterday and did see them. I typed in Rossini car seat covers. If I remember correctly, they don’t look to have gone up in price! I bought them about 6 yrs ago £108. 👀

Dealer has confirmed it's on a boat and should be here by the end of the month, what boats do people typically look out for?
My car is on the Garnett Ace which was due to dock at Portbury this coming Friday. However, I have just checked the arrivals website and it has moved back to the 19th March!

I was hoping to get the car before the end of March so I am hoping that this might be a mistake!

My car is on the Garnett Ace which was due to dock at Portbury this coming Friday. However, I have just checked the arrivals website and it has moved back to the 19th March!

I was hoping to get the car before the end of March so I am hoping that this might be a mistake!
The tracker for the vessel shows its on route to Belgium so it might actually be the 19th of March unfortunately.

The chances of mine being on Garnett Ace are slim to none as on the Tusker tracker showed "Released from Factory" on the 1st of March, but then again their tracker is awful.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 511 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back