MG4: The New Batch

Attachments

• IMG_20221105_131304.jpg
    IMG_20221105_131304.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 162
Out of interest, how did they resolve it?

A bit more care with the fitting and some slightly oval holes. The tray is now flat at the front but with some interesting compound curvature in the middle where it's clearly been deformed. Whether the promised "redesign" will be any better and or retrofitted remains to be seen.

I've just checked in with my dealer and he is saying that our car is currently "awaiting transport" from the docks. Is this a good sign that it will soon be here?
Mine was awaiting transport on Halloween before being transported on the 12th. Ask your dealer if a haulier has been assigned yet, that's when you can get excited!

Mine was awaiting transport on Halloween before being transported on the 12th. Ask your dealer if a haulier has been assigned yet, that's when you can get excited!
That's a good sign, 2 weeks isn't too long to wait. I'm just paranoid that the order will go the way of many ZS orders and I'd still be waiting this time next year.

Just been told mine could be available in December instead of January 31st.

There's supposed to be a ship coming in on 17th with 6,800 MGs. Clearly that many will take a while to all get to dealers but it should be happiness by Christmas for many people waiting patiently.*

* Or so a dealer promises. :oops:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 92 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel