MG4 Trophy Focus Warning Alert (Fix incoming)

My focus warning alert was fixed when my car went in for the recall fix. The LKA was also updated but it now seems to be on (active) by default which I'm not entirely happy about.

Last edited:
My focus warning alert was fixed when my car went in for the recall fix. The LKA was also updated but it now seems to be on the by default which I'm not entirely happy about.
Forgot to turn my LKA off today. It activated but I didn't consider it dangerous, it is easily over ridden by myself steering the car. I don't normally use it and always turn it off but it wasn't as aggressive as some have reported. Just my opinion.

Forgot to turn my LKA off today. It activated but I didn't consider it dangerous, it is easily over ridden by myself steering the car. I don't normally use it and always turn it off but it wasn't as aggressive as some have reported. Just my opinion.
MG have said it has been updated to be less aggressive. Unfortunately there's no way to know what version each car has. Maybe yours has been updated but others not?

Mmm…might stick this facing the camera…she is Chinese after all.

Attachments

• 3F3DDFF6-63ED-48EA-9147-2858635E2B4E.jpeg
    3F3DDFF6-63ED-48EA-9147-2858635E2B4E.jpeg
    278.2 KB · Views: 85

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 485 79.0%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 83 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member