It seems to only have a light skin setting. Bring back the dark mode
There is a skin setting, but white is the only option! Maybe colours will come to change your car colour, or app! Time will tell, or not!

Battery pre-heat option, which never worked on my ZS with my iPhone has been removed.

Manuals don’t want to download, anyone managed to access theirs please?

Last edited:
I’ve managed to install new App on my iPhone. However in EV Management, I get a blank screen as shown. Also when I click on Travel plan, I cannot search for a destination and send to car etc. thankfully the old App is still running on my iPad. To say that this new version is flakey is an understatement

Attachments

• IMG_0103.png
    IMG_0103.png
    224 KB · Views: 52
Loving the new version - not. I have an asterisk in my password and the app won’t recognise it. Tried to reset the,password and told the service is not available. Same on both my android phone and iPad. Hope and assume MG will sort the issue soon. Have the Chinese not heard that software needs to work?

Oh my gosh. The seat heating is now correct! Only taken just over a year.
Yep first thing I tested this morning too. Heated seats works well for me too. Was confused at first that had to click image and not the words - but that's fine.

FYI - the app installed/updated fine on android (Zfold2). But also had to login without the 0 at start of mobile number. Did also get signed out randomly an hour or so later, and had trouble logging back in but seems ok now (hopefully a one off).

I am using the app in an IPhone and none of the functions work. Just times out after the scanning.
Nothing is getting through here either. Better just wait until everyone's done updating their software as this is obviously a server issue. Wondering why it can't use Bluetooth for simple communication, such as preconditioning, and the web service only as a fallback. Does it? My car is paired and even when standing next to it I get the "Service not available" all the time.

Had to uninstall and reinstall, otherwise just black screen on start (android)
Now login button stays grayed out, even if country, phone number and password are correct. No leading zeroes in phone number nor special characters in the password.
How hard is it to find competent software developers for a multi-billion car company?
I had the same problem. I solved it by entering my email address in the telephone number field

I suggest those that have not upgraded wait to do so - it doesn't seem to be working at the moment and I regret hitting the 'upgrade' button.
Just go to the app store and update there (shouldnt need to re-install), doing it via the app seems to brick everything :(

I suggest those that have not upgraded wait to do so - it doesn't seem to be working at the moment and I regret hitting the 'upgrade' button.
Yes. Agree with that. I have just updated to the latest version using the app store and when I click Open there is just a black screen.

I'm guessing the servers are busy with everyone downloading the new app and then playing with it to see what's new.

The manual battery heating seems to be less hidden. I'd still love the option to make the car the same colour as your actual car. Seems like such an oversight!

The option is there to change colours, with only white being available, so I think a future update will add the other colours 🤲✨

I don't think there is a choice? On android at least it told me I needed to upgrade when opening the old app this morning. Didn't see any way to say no.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 516 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.7%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back