This can happen quite regularly and will resolve itself. Sometimes waking the car from its 'sleep' by unlocking/locking the car will do it. Finally, is your car plugged in and not charging because without an car module update pre-heating the cabin does not work?

Thank you for your help, very much appreciated. The issue with pre-heating the cabin started today. It has been fine up until now. I've just tried waking the car up by unlocking/locking the car but it makes no difference to my ability to log in - I still get a 'service unavailable' message.

I couldn’t log in today on my Android phone. Logging in on my iPad (Apple) was no problem - and I could then access via my phone! Weird.

I cannot log into the app for several weeks now. I think there might have been an update which meant I was logged out automatically. When I try to log in with my phone number and password, the login button remains greyed out. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, resetting my password multiple times and nothing seems to work. I also emailed SAIC but have not received an answer yet. Anyone else have this issue / any idea of a solution?

You must use the phone number (NO zero) or email address that was used to set up the account and agree to the T&Cs below the login button. Zoom out if you can't see them. There are several threads on this problem.

As Grriff says you must accept the new T&C's at the bottom of the login page. iPhone users seen to have more problem so please search the merged iSmart to thread for a solution.

There are lots of answers on this forum so it is always better to search first. Suteguru will always help.

Still trying to keep all the iSmart issues to one thread here...
Hei mod I have a issues with I-smart app. when I try to connect with my car, I scan the QR code to BIND my car take the bind but app doesn't any way to fix that ?

The car is mg marvel r luxury btw and in finland

I have a question I finally got bind in ismart but seems like it when my brother join in account I get kicked out . It is only one user way or could have multiple users?

Btw I have one question does Mg marvel r luxury have video systems like if someone does something it take a clip of it like how tesla does ?
You're asking in an MG4 board so we're unlikely to know details of the Marvel R. Plus the majority of regular posters are from the UK, where the Marvel R isn't on sale. ;)

You might get better replies in the Marvel R board. :)

As far as I understand, these are the possible combinations of car, iSmart account and phones.
Only one phone can access an account at the same time.
One car can only be bound to one account
I stand to be corrected...

iSmart links.png

You're asking in an MG4 board so we're unlikely to know details of the Marvel R. Plus the majority of regular posters are from the UK, where the Marvel R isn't on sale. ;)

You might get better replies in the Marvel R board. :)

Perhaps there should be a separate board for iSmart now, as it's common across multiple models?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 539 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back