MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

Finally saw my first MG4 on the road - Orange Trophy driving towards Abergavenny in South Wales on the A449 yesterday! I was going the other way in my black trophy! Told my wife this morning and she informs me she sees another black MG4 in the morning on the way to work most days, and has seen a blue one a few times too!

I never saw an MG4 on the road until I got mine a week ago. Then I pass an orange Trophy coming the other way through Macclesfield. Probably see loads now I have mine! 😃
I’ve had mine since first week of October, and only saw my first on the road yesterday! So you may or may not :)

Sorry....that I've missed you out and about, but as of today (almost 3 months in (4000 miles)), I've not spotted another MG4 on the road! - I've had a few people come up to myself to ask about the car (mainly when I was in Wales on holiday - very friendly bunch!).

Is it a case that the 1st 800 arrived in Sept, and the next batch are awating distribution?
I too have not seen another MG4 on the road since I bought mine in Oct, Shropshire West Midlands. I have driven to Devon, Oxford, liverpool still no joy…

Attachments

• FEDB0A57-3458-40C2-B6A1-4274C4C5FB52.jpeg
    FEDB0A57-3458-40C2-B6A1-4274C4C5FB52.jpeg
    391.3 KB · Views: 101
Finally saw my first one yesterday afternoon. A white SE on the A516 heading from Derby towards Etwall.
What is more infuriating is my mate has now seen the full set of colours and he's not getting one.

Orange MG4 in Glenrothes Fife just now

Not seeing Grey mentioned much, is it not a popular colour? I think it looks nice, I like the orange too but the wife doesn't ao it's a choice between grey and white for me , if I ever place the order, every time I think I'm ready to I get second thoughts cos of all the issues people are posting about from getting locked in to oil leaks to speed being limited to lane assist being aggressive and having to disable it every time etc. Anyway that's another subject...

Site guru has some good pics of his grey 4 in a thread, really suits the grey I think

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 501 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back