On Android it downloads but appears to be just the MG logo on a white background :LOL:
Edit: reinstalled and now working.
Yep, i was forced to update the app, couldn't move on unless i updated, and now not working at all!!
I've got the same, just the MG logo on white background!
Do you suggest uninstalling and reinstall it?

The option is there to change colours, with only white being available, so I think a future update will add the other colours 🤲✨
If you're referring to the "skin" option, I think that is the skin of the app, not the car. i.e. light skin, dark skin etc. Here's hoping though.

AJP

However, tyres normal???
Screenshot_20231218-104516.png

I had to delete user data via app info on android and relogin
I have uninstalled and reinstalled and entered my login details and it says to select a country code which I have tried. But they are greyed out. Honestly. What a shambles. I will try again later. The previous version was fine!!!

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and entered my login details and it says to select a country code which I have tried. But they are greyed out. Honestly. What a shambles. I will try again later. The previous version was fine!!!
Although it says code I used email (didn't need to enter a country code) and my original password.

Well it's working now after a password reset. Doesn't seem to add any new features. Just rearrange the old options in a marginally improved way.

Haven't seen the 1km=1mile error since I first got a 2020 Renault Zoe50. EDIT - Fixed when I found the Metric/Imperial units switch in the app.
Maybe it's because I haven't rebound yet (I'm in the office).
Android version also appears to offer face unlock. o_O EDIT - Turns out to be fingerprint instead.

Last edited:
Deleted and reinstalled- now getting asked to bind and the car doesn’t give me the option!
I am getting same issue. I have deleted and reinstalled the app (iphone) numerours times.
I log into app, log out of car. The app asks to bind with car and it intermittently logs in. Trouble then is the app just asks to bind, offering the QR code reader. Unfortunatley I cant get the car to give a "bind" QR code. My account on the car shows all my details about the car.
The old version of the app worked fine but now it is useless.
I have even tried turning off bluetooth, wifi, location services etc. then back on again.

Has anyone found a fix for this ?

How did you manage it ?
I have been trying for ages but cant past the "bind car" screen.
The car QR code only shows if logging out & using to log back in.
Originally I used my mobile number to log in but then I remembered I'd actually set up originally using my email - used that and all good.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 498 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back