A few days ago the Charging Management "target" triangle disappeared from the app. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling no joy. It's an Essence/Trophy 64 in Aust. Anyone else find this?

No-one has quite worked out the hours, but around 21 hours is about the time, based on my experience.
Mine used to do that unless plugged into an active charger.
it got several modules updated a few days ago (include the FCIM to 1100R33)
It’s now been nearly 48 hours and car still responds to status requests pretty instantaneously. Will see how long this will last.

A few days ago the Charging Management "target" triangle disappeared from the app. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling no joy. It's an Essence/Trophy 64 in Aust. Anyone else find this?
You can set the charge level via the nut at the top right of the EV (Battery) Management page with the setting displayed on that page.

Thanks, I am hoping to get the phone app to work like it used to so I can set the max charge remotely.
It will. Behind that nut* is an up-down scroller like the pic below that sets the max charge level

939e50cb9225fd063fc1d2de978c19ac883ed964.gif

* Why on Earth they didn't use the global standard cog for settings is a total mystery!

It's at it again, isn't it! "The remote control instruction failed, please try again later."

I just put Caliban on charge to top up from 93% to 100% in preparation for a long drive this evening, and I'd quite like to know the estimated finish time, if it isn't too much trouble for you, Mr iSmart!

Mine used to do that unless plugged into an active charger.
it got several modules updated a few days ago (include the FCIM to 1100R33)
It’s now been nearly 48 hours and car still responds to status requests pretty instantaneously. Will see how long this will last.
Been nearly 72 hours now and the car is responding to status requests within a few seconds.

I'm still seeing "long trip mode" all over the place. I'm sure there's "battery health mode" somewhere still as well. Maybe on the infotainment screen?

Have you accepted the new terms and conditions via the tick box at the bottom of the page? It may be hidden if you have an iPhone. Have you tried using a different device - tablet/phone?
Yes I have, also cleared cach as suggested, still not able to sellect country code. The moment I click to sellect - getting the same message..

Screenshot_20240204-103033_MG iSMART.jpg

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 517 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel